Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'd Rather Do Chemo Than ....

As it stands now I am starting chemo next Thursday. The reason it is taking so long is that I need to have a Lupron shot tomorrow. This shot might have side effects. The doctor doesn’t want the side effects to be confused with the Chemo treatment. As for the chemo regiment I will be having it every 3 weeks for 4 sessions. I was told that the injection process will take at least 2 hours. So I have to bring some good movies to watch.

Today I went to my intro to chemo class. I was pretty much familiar with everything that they told me. The one good thing I got out of it was that I can’t clean the litter box. LOL Poor Justin I’m going to milk that as long as possible!!

Tomorrow I have my John Meir tumor board. I really think highly of these people. If they feel my current course of treatment isn’t correct they will let me know. I’ll let you know how that goes!




No comments: