Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chemo Free

Today I have finished all of my medication in relation to my Chemo. I did my last neupogen injected. I feel like having a party.

It was my birthday on Monday. I had a pretty mellow day. I wasn’t feeling good. Poor me… LOL Justin brought dinner home and we watched Stargate Continuum together. That made me happy! I’m a Stargate (it’s a TV show) addict.

Tuesday I went to my radiation oncologist. I received 3 tattoos. The tattoos are where radiation beam will be pointed. I will be starting radiation on the 25th on Aug.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Happy belated birthday! Dinner and a movie sound like a great way to celebrate when you are not feeling well! Chemo's over and radiation will go fast! If you feel like you missed out on a birthday celebration, just make plans to celebrate an
'un-birthday' day (from Winnie the Pooh) when you are done with radiation! Planning birthday vacations is always fun! But planning 'un-birthdays' is fun, too! Especially because there are 364 of those to choose from! Hope you are feeling better! Love ya lots!