Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Waiting Game or Is It the Crying Game

I met up with a new doctor. He was really nice but he doesn’t do the DIEP processor. He also likes to wait 1 year after radiation. That would bring my surgery date to September. I’m going on a cruise in September. So what does that mean to me? I’ve decided to take the holidays off and worry about it in January.

I also need to start looking for a job. My disability ends December 31st.

Other then all this mess I’ve been good. I feel healthy and my brain is starting to work again.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

There has to be a Dr. who is Kaiser in some other part of California who can help? Is that a possibility? I was thinking of S.Cal. It is the plastic surgery capital of the world so they should have someone who could and would do it? Who knows. Just an idea. It'd be nice to have all done for the cruise!!! Hang in there!