Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm counting the days I have left at work. My last day should be on Thursday if my boss doesn't beg me to stay again.

Two of my doctors called me today. They wanted to tell me about the MRI biopsy.
Warning the next part might gross you out!
I guess they put the "bad boob" in a clamp. They create a grid of my boob, locate the lump, and stick a needle in the right place. Then they take 4 or 5 1.5 centimeters of tissue samples. All while I'm laying on my stomach in the MRI.. Doesn't it sound like a party!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I just wanted to thank you for journaling what is going on with you right now. The links are very helpful with an explanation of your type of breast cancer. I will be reading your additions everyday......so keep writing! God Bless you and your family!

Jolene :0)