Monday, April 7, 2008

4 Days until I give cancer the finger or should I say part of my boob Monday, April 7, 2008

Today I worked on getting all my records to John Meir Cancer center. They are going to do something called a Breast Cancer Second Opinion Panel.
http://www.johnmuirhealth.com/index.php/breast_centers.html

They will give me a recommendation for my course of treatment. Then I will being that information to my appointment with Dr. M. at 4 that day.

Just an FYI I don’t know what time my surgery will be on Friday. I guess they call the night before and tell me. I'll let everyone know!

Something kinda funny happened to me today. I was asked if I was employed. I told her no I wasn’t working. She said “so you’re a homemaker”. I told her no! Kicking breast cancers butt is my full time job.



No comments: