Saturday, April 5, 2008

Heigh-ho Heigh-ho It's no more work I go Heigh-ho Heigh-ho Friday, April 4, 2008

Well I got my Biopsy results back! It was not good news. This one is cancer too. They said it was high-grade DCIS.
Here is what that means
http://www.breastcancer.org/symptoms/dcis/type_grade.jsp

I'm not sure how this newly found cancer will change the surgery. But its probably not good..
I will be meeting with the surgeon on Wednesday to figure out what they are going to remove.

Here is a list of my upcoming appointments:

Wed, Apr 9, 4:00 pm With Dr M.
Thu, Apr 10, 3:30 pm They inject radioactive liquid, a blue dye in me
Fri, Apr 11, (time unknown)Surgery

1 comment:

reallibgeek said...

sorry to hear that this one wasn't good. we're thinking of you! i'll catch you online to talk more