Sunday, April 27, 2008

Justin's B-day weekend

It was Justin B-day on Friday but we had the family get together yesterday. I hope he liked what we got him. We also went and say Sean’s (my nephew) softball game.
His team is pretty good.
Today we are off to a SF Giants game. The weather should be great!
Tomorrow I should be back on schedule with my treatment.
I know it’s been pretty normal around here.
I think the hardest thing I have had to deal with after the surgery is getting my fake boob to stay in place. It always seems to ride high. LOL

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So what did you get Justin for his birthday?! You mentioned your tx being back on track.....have you started the chemo yet? As a mother of two, let me tell ya, a boob riding high isn't the problem, it's when it's ridin' low you gotta worry! Ha ha! Have a blessed day!